Before our first class I read through the syllabus and checked out the website to get a sense of the course. I was immediately overwhelmed while reading through the outline and the assignments. I consider myself fairly tech savvy for my age so I was discouraged when I had such an overwhelming response to the course info. I decided to stop looking through the info and wait until the class today to get a better idea of what the class would look like from the instructor. In class today Michael explained and showed us what the course would look like and it showed me that everything was much more manageable than I had originally thought. I got excited when he told us about our inquiry project and my brain started to swirl with ideas! I haven’t quite decided what I want to do it on yet but I am excited for what is to come! Creating this blog post webpage was straight forward, made even easier by the step by step instructions provided. I do have some experience with WordPress as the studio I work at used WordPress on one of our earlier versions of our website. Though it was a long time ago and I will need to refresh my memory I am grateful to have some experience with word press and I am excited to continue learning!